*** This is a PDF CROCHET PATTERN and NOT the finished item ***
The pattern is written in english (USA terms), it will be sent to your email after payment has been cleared.
Create your very own Miniature Amigurumi garden with these cacti:
- Barbary Fig Cactus (Opuntia Ficus-Indica)
- Ladyfinger Cactus (Mammillaria Elongata)
- Moon Cactus (Gymnocalycium Mihanovichii)
- Rainbow Hedgehog Cactus (Echinocereus Rigidissimus)
- Sand Dollar Cactus (Astrophytum Asterias)
- Saguaro Cactus (Carnegiea Gigantea)
Here is a list of the material needed but you can use worsted weight yarn if you prefer. Remember that the thinner the yarn the smaller the cactus!
- Green, Brown, Yellow cotton thread #12;
- Hook # 1.0 mm (USA #10 - UK #4);
- Sewing needle;
- Polyester fiberfill;
- Small tweezers or a tootpick for stuffing;
- Wooden or terracotta pot 15mm diameter (fits perfectly into 5/8" X 9/16" pots);
- White glue;
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• half double crochet
• double crochet
• slip stitch
All my patterns contain detailed instructions and are accompanied by step-by-step explanations so both beginners and advanced crocheters can easily get acquainted with these miniature amigurumis.
To make the amigurumi of my patterns it isn’t necessary to use the recommended yarn and crochet hook. Using a larger crochet hook, and a suitable yarn, the amigurumi will be bigger keeping the same proportions.
MINIATURE CACTUS PLANTS - AMIGURUMI CROCHET PDF PATTERN listed in: