Primulina Bear - Amigurumi Crochet PDF Pattern
*** This is a PDF CROCHET PATTERN and NOT the finished item ***
The pattern is written in english (USA terms), it will be sent to your email after payment has been cleared.
Primulina in italian means little primrose!
You will need:
- Punch thread in Pink, Cotton thread #25 in Blue, Green and Light Green;
- 1,8 mm amigurumi eyes (or 1mm black round beads);
- Sewing needle
- Hook: 1.0 mm (USA #10 - UK #4);
- Polyester fiberfill;
- Small tweezers or a tootpick for stuffing;
- Dental floss (or upholstery thread) for jointing the arms and the body parts;
- Pliers to help pull the needle when jointing;
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• half double crochet
• double crochet
• slip stitch
All my patterns contain detailed instructions and are accompanied by step-by-step explanations so both beginners and advanced crocheters can easily get acquainted with these miniature amigurumis.
To make the amigurumi of my patterns it isn’t necessary to use the recommended yarn and crochet hook. Using a larger crochet hook, and a suitable yarn, the amigurumi will be bigger keeping the same proportions.